[ สุขใจ ดอท คอม บ้านหลังเล็กอันแสนอบอุ่น ] ธรรมะ พุทธประวัติ ฟังธรรม ดูหนัง ฟังเพลง เกมส์ เบาสมอง ดูดวง สุขภาพ สารพันความรู้
20 เมษายน 2567 06:24:44 *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

หน้าแรก   เวบบอร์ด   ช่วยเหลือ ห้องเกม ปฏิทิน Tags เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก ห้องสนทนา  
บุคคลทั่วไป, คุณถูกห้ามตั้งกระทู้หรือส่งข้อความส่วนตัวในฟอรั่มนี้
Fuck Advertise !!

หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: คำสอน ของ ลามะหนุ่มแห่งเนปาล ( อ่านซับ ไทย )  (อ่าน 14561 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
มดเอ๊ก
สุขใจ คนพิเศษ
นักโพสท์ระดับ 14

คะแนนความดี: +8/-1
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

Thailand Thailand

กระทู้: 5064

ระบบปฏิบัติการ:
Windows XP Windows XP
เวบเบราเซอร์:
MS Internet Explorer 6.0 MS Internet Explorer 6.0

ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 26 พฤศจิกายน 2553 11:19:00 »

คนทั่วไป จะฮือฮา ความแปลก ปาฏิหาริย์ในไตรโลก ( เปลือกปาฎิหาริย์ )
แต่ น้อยคนนัก จะได้ฟังคำสอน อันเป็น ปาฏิหาริย์แห่งปัญญา ( แก่นแท้ปาฏิหาริย์ )

ซึ่งเป็นไขกระดูก หัวใจ มรรคาแห่งศาสนาธรรม

ที่เด็ดของลาหนุ่มเนปาล มัน อยู่ตรงที่คำสอนท่าน มิใช่เปลือก ที่ สื่อ ฮือฮากัน

เชิญฟังได้ ผมหามาเอง

Ram Bahadur Bomjan - The Meditating Buddha-Boy from Nepal - Part 1a

Ram Bahadur Bomjan - The Meditating Buddha-Boy from Nepal - Part 1b

Ram Bahadur Bomjan - The Meditating Buddha-Boy from Nepal - Part 1c

http://www.suprememastertv.com/de/

A Journey through Aesthetic Realm introduces you to Ram Bahadur Bomjan in a two-part series. He is also known in the media as the Buddha Boy, by his official Buddhist name Palden Dorje, and Tapasvi Bomjan. Tapasvi is a Sanskrit word meaning spiritual practitioner. Since May 16, 2005, almost 4 years ago, Tapasvi Bomjan has been meditating without food and water in the Bara District of Nepal.

Ram Bahadur Bomjan said:

A message of peace to our world today. Murder, violence, greed, anger and temptation have made the human world a desperate place. A terrible storm has descended upon the human world. And this is carrying the world towards destruction. The only one way to save the world is through the path of dharma. When one doesn't walk the righteous path of spiritual practice, this desperate world will surely be destroyed. Therefore, follow the path of spirituality and spread this message to your fellows.

Never put obstacles, anger and disbelief in the way of my meditation's mission. I am only showing you the way; you must seek it on your own. What I will be, what I will do, the coming days will reveal. Human salvation, the salvation of all living beings, and peace in the world are my goals and my path. Namo Buddha Sangaya, Namo Buddha Sangaya, Namo Sangaya.

I am contemplating on the release of this chaotic world from the ocean of emotions, on our detachment from anger and temptation, without straying from the path for even a moment, I am renouncing my own attachment to my life and my home forever. I am working to save all living beings. But for this ephemeral world, my life's practice has been a mere entertainment. The practice and devotion of many Buddhas are directed at the world's betterment and happiness. It is essential but very difficult to understand that practice and devotion. Although it is easy to understand this simple knowledge, human beings don't understand it. But one day, we must leave this uncertain world to go with the Lord of Death. We must leave behind our long-time friends and family members to dissolve into nothingness. We have to leave behind the wealth and property we have accumulated. What's the use of my happiness, when those who have loved me from the beginning, my mother, father, brothers, relatives are all unhappy. Therefore, to rescue all sentient beings, I have to be Buddha-mind and emerge from my underground cave to meditate deeply and follow the path of God, to realize the right path and the knowledge. So please do not disturb my practice. My practice detaches me from my body, my soul and this existence. In this situation there will be 72 goddess Kalis. Different gods will be present . There will be the sounds of thunder and many other sounds. At this time the celestial gods and goddesses will be doing divine worship.

So until I have sent a message, do not come here. And please explain this to others. Spread spiritual knowledge and spiritual messages throughout the world. Spread the message of world peace to all. Seek the righteous path, and wisdom will be yours.

Share this topic on AskShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz

บันทึกการเข้า

ทิ นัง มิไฮ นัง มิจะนัง ทิกุนัง แปลว่า
ที่นั่ง มีให้นั่ง มึงจะนั่ง ที่กูนั่ง ทิ้งไว้เป็น
ปริศนาธรรม นะตะเอง
หมีงงในพงหญ้า
ยืนงงในดงตีน
ผู้ก่อตั้งเวบฯ
นักโพสท์ระดับ 15

คะแนนความดี: +62/-0
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
United Kingdom United Kingdom

กระทู้: 7861

• Big Bear •

ระบบปฏิบัติการ:
Windows XP Windows XP
เวบเบราเซอร์:
Chrome 2.0.157.2 Chrome 2.0.157.2

ไม่มี ไม่ใช้ ไม่รู้
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 26 พฤศจิกายน 2553 11:31:07 »

อ้อ คนที่ออกเรื่องจริงผ่านจอนี่เอง ขอบคุณครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

B l a c k B e a r : T h e D i a r y
คำค้น:
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป:  

คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตั้งกระทู้ได้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตอบกระทู้ได้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แนบไฟล์ได้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แก้ไขข้อความได้
BBCode เปิดใช้งาน
Smilies เปิดใช้งาน
[img] เปิดใช้งาน
HTML เปิดใช้งาน

หัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องกับหัวข้อนี้
หัวข้อ เริ่มโดย ตอบ อ่าน กระทู้ล่าสุด
คำสอน ของ พระราชบิดา
สุขใจ จิบกาแฟ
หมีงงในพงหญ้า 3 8241 กระทู้ล่าสุด 11 พฤศจิกายน 2553 08:35:16
โดย หมีงงในพงหญ้า
บารมี ๑๐ คำสอน พระราชพรหมยาน (หลวงพ่อฤาษีลิงดำ)
ธรรมะจากพระอาจารย์
หมีงงในพงหญ้า 4 6479 กระทู้ล่าสุด 19 กรกฎาคม 2553 01:30:20
โดย หมีงงในพงหญ้า
คำสอน
ธรรมะทั่วไป ธารธรรม - ธรรมทาน
sometime 3 3960 กระทู้ล่าสุด 30 กรกฎาคม 2553 22:46:12
โดย 【ツ】ต้นไม้ความสุข ♪
คำสอน หลวงพ่อชา จากหนังสืออภิมหามงคลธรรม
ธรรมะจากพระอาจารย์
เงาฝัน 1 2504 กระทู้ล่าสุด 22 มิถุนายน 2554 19:56:23
โดย หมีงงในพงหญ้า
คำสอน 100 บท ของ ท่านปา ดัมพะ ซังเจ